Tech-Bond works with ALL of these materials easily, quickly and with strength. Glue companies have overwhelmed consumers with all the glue choices available in the market. One glue for this, another for that and an epoxy for certain other materials ... and don't even try to glue those slick plastics. The Tech-Bond system is the one solution that works for virtually all applications.
- metal to metal, rubber to metal, metal to wood, et al.
- PVC to PVC or PVC to anything.
- polyolefin plastics (polyethylene, polyurethane, polypropylene) to each other and/or to other materials. These plastics are in cars, cell phones, cameras, printers, etc.
- leather to leather or leather to anything.
- porcelain, china and/or clay.
- UHMW's to each other or to other materials.
- nylon to nylon or nylon to other materials, including Remington nylon stocks or the plastics used in gun handles.
- acrylics to each other or to other materials.
- composites to each other or to other materials.
- resins to each other or to other materials.
- vinyl to vinyl or vinyl to other materials.
- silicone to silicone or to other materials.
- shoes, boots and other personal items.
- jewelry repair or manufacturing, including those fake crystals that you haven't been able to bond.
- car seats, motorcycle seats, etc.
- chairs, figurines and other household items.
- picture frames whether they are made of wood, acrylic or HDPE plastic
- pot metal, cast metals - either iron or aluminum, brass, copper, tin, titanium and all other metals.
- when the bond or repair will be exposed to the elements;
moisture, the sun, salt, etc.
- when the bond or repair will encounter petroleum or hydraulic products. Our Bonding Agents are impervious to gas, oil, transmission fluid, etc.
- when substantial strength is needed.
- When flexibility in a repair or bond is needed